Hot Tub and Spa Pool Maintenance.
- To be used on a regular basis – Every quarterly water change when spa is emptied
- Hot tub or spa pool to be filled to normal level of use (use existing water)
- Remove filter cartridge (sand filter-switch to recirculate).
- Turn on Filter Pump, air bubbles and add SPA.GIENE™ at a rate of 100ml/3.38oz for every 3028 liters/800 gallons of water.
- Run for 30 minutes. Foaming will occur. You will see areas of brown (body fat).
- When you have completed 30 minutes, any surplus foam can be scooped off and wipe the sides of the spa (surface scum) with a clean damp cloth.
- Replace with a cleaned cartridge filter or backwash sand filter, add new water and adjust your chemicals. The spa can now be used.